The Theory to Practice GA Workshop Series brings together practitioners from the Division of Student Affairs and faculty from the CSAA program to enrich your experience as a GA and expand your understanding of the field as a young professional.
1. Understand UGA’s organizational structure and role of Student Affairs
2. Feel a sense of belonging in the UGA Student Affairs community
3. Be familiar with the Student Affairs Learning Framework, the role of Student Affairs in experiential learning, and know about student support services.
4. Understand what it means to be a professional
5. Understand, in broad terms, the multiple considerations that affect decisions in practice
For more information on this year's series, contact:
Student Affairs Staff Development Lead